width 18 cm, depth 18cm, height 36 cm.
This is the table lamp WG24, which is also called the Bauhaus lamp. It is a desk lamp by Wilhelm Wagenfeld and Carl Jakob Jucker which was designed in 1924 at the Bauhaus Weimar.
The design is inspired by the principles of "form follows function" developed and regarded as an icon of modern industrial design.
The first drafts were made in 1923 while the metal workshop at the Bauhaus, which was reorganized by Laszlo Moholy-Nagy.